2017-2018 Choir Booster Meetings (open to all choir parents)
- Tuesday, August 22nd (Mandatory for all LAHS Choir Parents)
- Tuesday, November 14th
- Tuesday, January 30th
- Tuesday, April 17th
All meetings are in the Choir Room (M-1) staring at 7:00pm, with the exception of the August 22nd meeting which will take place in the Hacienda.
The Purposes of the Los Altos High School Choir Boosters:
- To provide organizational and financial support of the Los Altos High School Choral Music Ensembles.
- To promote and encourage school board, administrative, faculty, student, and community interest and support of the Los Altos High School Choral Music.
- To promote the development of student leadership and musicianship.
- To foster a closer relationship between home, student, and music department faculty through parental involvement.
Who is an LAHS Booster Member?
If you have a student in one of the choirs at Los Altos High School, YOU ARE A BOOSTER MEMBER!
Contact one of our Booster Cabinet Members or Mr. Fahey (email@example.com) for more information.
2017-2018 Choir Booster Cabinet
Elizabeth Kasparian, President & Wardrobe Co-Chair
Bob Arnold, Vice-President
Melissa Rozsa, Treasurer
Vicki Johnson, Secretary
Shelley Ellison, Ways & Means Co-Chair
Lisa Blacklock, Ways & Means Co-Chair
Jeremy Johnson, Parliamentarian
Viki Clark, Hospitality & Wardrobe Co-Chair
Reyna Espinoza, Parent Volunteer Coordinator Co-Chair
Rosemarie Sareñana, Parent Volunteer Coordinator Co-Chair