2018-2019 Choir Booster Meetings (open to all choir parents)
- Tuesday, August 21st (Mandatory for all choir parents)
- Tuesday, November 13th
- Tuesday, January 29th
- Tuesday, April 16th
All meetings are in the Choir Room (M-1) staring at 7:00pm, with the exception of the August 21st meeting which will take place in the Hacienda.
The Purposes of the Los Altos High School Choir Boosters:
- To provide organizational and financial support of the Los Altos High School Choral Music Ensembles.
- To promote and encourage school board, administrative, faculty, student, and community interest and support of the Los Altos High School Choral Music.
- To promote the development of student leadership and musicianship.
- To foster a closer relationship between home, student, and music department faculty through parental involvement.
Who is an LAHS Booster Member?
If you have a student in one of the choirs at Los Altos High School, YOU ARE A BOOSTER MEMBER!
Contact one of our Booster Cabinet Members or Mr. Fahey (email@example.com) for more information.
2018-2019 Choir Booster Cabinet
Vice-President: Viki Clark
Secretary: Pam Nishikawa
Treasurer: Michelle Gonzalez
Ways and Means: Jessica Teng
Parliamentarian: Edeliza Mainit
Parent Volunteer Coordinator: Monica Ortega