2020-2021 Choir Booster Meetings (open to all choir parents)
- Tuesday, September 1st at 7pm (via Zoom; Mandatory for all choir parents)
- Tuesday, November 10th at 7pm (via Zoom)
- Tuesday, January 26th at 7pm
- Tuesday, April 13th at 7pm
All meetings are in the Choir Room (M-1) staring at 7:00pm, with the exception of the August 21st meeting which will take place in the Hacienda.
The Purposes of the Los Altos High School Choir Boosters:
- To provide organizational and financial support of the Los Altos High School Choral Music Ensembles.
- To promote and encourage school board, administrative, faculty, student, and community interest and support of the Los Altos High School Choral Music.
- To promote the development of student leadership and musicianship.
- To foster a closer relationship between home, student, and music department faculty through parental involvement.
Who is an LAHS Booster Member?
If you have a student in one of the choirs at Los Altos High School, YOU ARE A BOOSTER MEMBER!
Contact one of our Booster Cabinet Members or Mr. Fahey (email@example.com) for more information.
2020-2021 Choir Booster Cabinet
President – Viki Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice-President – Jessica Russell (email@example.com)
Secretary – Nellie Cobos (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Treasurer – Nicole Eriksen (email@example.com)
Ways and Means Co-chairs – Julissa Kimble (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Evelyn Amador (email@example.com)
Parliamentarian – Edeliza Mainit (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Parent Volunteer Coordinator Co-chairs – Alex Juarez (email@example.com) and Julissa Kimble (firstname.lastname@example.org)